The project which unfortunately was not finished due to my relocation to other country and taking such a project with me certainly would raise some question at the security control 🙂Continue reading
The situation: there are two bathrooms, which have fans controlled manually.
- To switch on a bathroom fan when the certain humidity level is reached;
- To switch on both fans is somebody is using the toilet;
Let’s go.Continue reading
The code of the DIY amplifier has grown much, it is harder and harder to debug it and keep in the order. So first of all I have added the audioprocessor part to the existing code, not much to discuss it is already been considered. Only one thing – I added the display LCD functions instead of the uart menu. I still want to have the USB connectivity so I can take control over amp from the PC. The plan is to use the FT232 with the virtual com port. Of coarse, it would be a nicer way to use PIC18 with USB on-board, but at the moment of time I did not have the experience with it, and now, when I actually have it – I would still go the virtual com path, usb has too much of the hustle to implement and handle nicely, besides it is not free for use as usual usb.Continue reading
The original post has been written in 2012 year.
The time has came to build the PCB for the actual DIY audio amplifier. I decided to go with TDA7294.
During exploring of my stashes I stumbled upon those two bad guys:
Now it is time to provide an appropriate voltage supply for the audio-amplifier. Since I care about the noise and the amplifier is dedicated to work from the outlet only, I decided to move in the linear stabilization direction.
What do I want?
- The +12В voltage for coolers and relay, which in charge of the stand by mode.
- The +5В voltage for everything else, I have a lot of “everything else”, so I need to project a lot of different connectors.
- Powerful output capable to provide enough of the power for everything I have.
- To not forget to put all powerful transistor underneath of the radiators and coolers.
- Add outputs for indications and switches.