Now it is time to provide an appropriate voltage supply for the audio-amplifier. Since I care about the noise and the amplifier is dedicated to work from the outlet only, I decided to move in the linear stabilization direction.
What do I want?
- The +12В voltage for coolers and relay, which in charge of the stand by mode.
- The +5В voltage for everything else, I have a lot of “everything else”, so I need to project a lot of different connectors.
- Powerful output capable to provide enough of the power for everything I have.
- To not forget to put all powerful transistor underneath of the radiators and coolers.
- Add outputs for indications and switches.